- This is a grant for experienced and professional photographers and visual artists.
- Individual or group application are accepted. Each applicant can only enter once in each cycle.
- Entries are open to both residents of Hong Kong and other countries.
- This grant is meant to enable further professional development and to support the creation of work that provides additional information and perspectives on the issue addressed.
- Successful applicant(s) must have experience working independently and be resourceful in the development of project.
- Proposals must be relevant to the theme and to Hong Kong.
- Submission must be made on the dedicated WMA Commission online platform. Submission sent by other means will not be accepted.
- Submission deadline is 14 September 2018 (now extended to 21 September 2018) 23:59 Hong Kong Time (GMT +8:00) HK.
Submit Your Proposal
Submission Period is over.