- This is a grant for experienced and professional photographers and visual artists.
- Entries are open to both residents of Hong Kong and other countries.
- This grant is meant to enable further professional development and to support the creation of work that provides additional information and perspectives on the issue addressed.
- A successful applicant must have experience working independently and be resourceful in the development of his/her project.
- Proposals must be relevant to the theme and to Hong Kong.
- Each applicant can only enter once in each cycle and each submission must be made on the dedicated WMA Commission online platform. Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted.
- Submission deadline is 15 December 2016 HK time.
Submit Your Proposal
Submission Period is over.